- extremely floriferous groundcover rose
- dark pink-red single flowers in large panicles
- extended flowering (early June to late October)
- very healthy, glossy dark green foliage
- growing on their own roots, can be cut back severely without separating the cultivar from its rootstock
- height to about 60 cm
- suitable for mass planting, also for tubs and flowerbeds
- low maintenance requirement.
- highly acclaimed - awarded “Toproos” on the International Rose Trials 2008 in The Hague
Posted in .